Art Walk Rules & Conduct
- Nothing may be affixed to any C&I Studios property.
- C&I Studios is not liable for lost or stolen goods / merchandise.
- Exhibitor is responsible to provide his/her own tent, table, extension cords, lighting, and anything else necessary for displays.
- C&I Studios can provide power and sockets for up to one 60 watt bulb per vendor . If the Exhibitor needs more power than this, the Exhibitor must provide their own power source.
- All setups and displays must not interfere with neighboring tables. All setups and displays must not block/intrude into aisles. All setups and displays must be stable and not pose a hazard.
- Noisy, dangerous, and harmful substances, supplies and/or equipment are prohibited.
- Inappropriate, violent, or offensive behavior and/or profane language will not be tolerated. Incidents must be promptly reported to C&I Studios staff member.
- The sale of adult materials is prohibited (more details below in Terms and Conditions).
- Because art walk is an event that emphasizes art in all forms, we prefer a variety of vendors that will be displaying/selling their original art in some fashion, rather than promoting a product or event that is not necessarily art-related, nor an original piece of art.