There are many different types of production equipment that will help you to get high-quality footage and specialized shots during your film production; a TERO car is one of them!
Having the right gear for your production is one of the most important aspects of filmmaking. It can make or break your film. TERO cars are specially designed to provide filmmakers with the smooth tracking shots they need. They are easily accessible because they’re available for rent from many professional film production studios.
What is a TERO car?
TERO cars are specially designed and built to provide filmmakers with the ability to get smooth, tracking shots. TERO cars are also sometimes called dollies, film carts, or Steadicams on wheels. They’re very useful for many different types of productions; like films, commercials, and music videos.
It is used to give the film a sense of movement or to simply make it look like the audience is following the action without shaking the camera. It’s a smooth shot, to put it as simply as possible. They have a low center of gravity and a wide wheelbase, which make their movements stable.
Why would you want to rent a TERO car for your next Film Production?
Here are 7 reasons to rent a TERO car from a professional film production company:
- TERO cars provide very smooth tracking shots. This is perfect for following a subject or getting creative with your camera angles.
- TERO cars are much easier to use than a traditional dolly. This means that you can get the shots you want without having to hire a separate crew member to operate the dolly.
- TERO cars are very versatile and can be used in a variety of different situations. You can use them for both indoor and outdoor shots.
- TERO cars are relatively inexpensive to rent, especially when compared to other types of filmmaking gear. It’s a great option for anyone who is either on a tight budget or who just wants to make sure they’re saving money without sacrificing the integrity of the footage they’re shooting.
- TERO cars are easy to set up and take down, which saves time on your film production schedule. Saving time means that you’re going to save money!
- TERO cars are durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear. They’re meant to move around as much or as little as needed. They are built well enough to withstand both constant movement and standing still for long periods of time.
- TERO cars are available for rent from most professional film production studios. They’re easy to access if you know where to go, and professional production studios are the places to go when you’re ready to secure a production equipment rental!
Renting a TERO car from a professional film production studio is the best way to ensure that you have the gear you need to get the shots you want. Film production studios have the experience and expertise to help you choose the right gear for your project. They can also provide you with guidance and support during your shoot. TERO cars are an essential piece of filmmaking gear, and renting from a film production studio is the best way to get your hands on one.
What are the benefits of renting vs. purchasing a TERO car?
There are a few key benefits to renting TERO cars from a professional film production studio, as opposed to purchasing one outright.
- Cost – Renting TERO cars is much more cost-effective than purchasing them, especially if you only need them for a specific project or if you’re on a tight budget. This gear is very specialized. Meaning that a lot of research and work has gone into perfecting the design of the car, so they’re going to be expensive.
- Convenience – When you rent TERO cars from a film production studio, they will deliver the cars to your shoot location and pick them up when you’re finished. This is a huge time-saver, and it ensures that you have the gear you need without having to worry about transporting it yourself.
- Service – When you rent TERO cars from a professional film production studio, you’re also getting access to their expertise and customer service. This means that if you have any questions or problems during your shoot, you can rely on the studio to help you out.
- Quality – When you rent TERO cars from a professional film production studio, you can be confident that you’re getting high-quality, well-maintained gear. Film production studios rely on their TERO cars to produce quality films, so they make sure to maintain their equipment and keep them in good condition.
Renting TERO cars from a professional film production studio is the best way to get your hands on this essential piece of filmmaking gear. By renting, you can save money, save time, and get the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re working with experienced professionals.
Where can I get my hands on a TERO car to rent?
Look no further because C&I Studios has TERO cars available for rent at any of our studios throughout the United States, 24/7!
Our company is a professional film production studio with locations in Los Angeles, New York, and South Florida. We have all sorts of film production equipment available for rent. If you need it, we have it! Computers, cameras and corresponding lenses, lighting, audio equipment, and even our full-service crew can be rented from C&I Studios.
Need a space for a photoshoot because you need access to professional lighting? Or are you looking to shoot your next commercial? Our studios are versatile and easy to rent! We offer 24-hour, 7 day a week studio rental spaces for any kind of production.