Marketing is one of the most important parts of making sure your business is a success. After all, if people don’t know that your company exists, how will you gain their business? To simply put it, you won’t.
Google and Amazon advertising are two of the most popular and effective ways to market your business. They are also two of the most complex platforms, which can be daunting for those who have never used them before.
Even if it seems intimidating, you shouldn’t write these platforms off. Trying new avenues of marketing will help you reach new customers that you may not have had access to before. Google and Amazon advertising can help take your business to the next level if used correctly.
What are the benefits of Google and Amazon Advertising?
Google advertising can reach a large audience with minimal effort. Google is the most popular search engine in the world, so by advertising on Google, you’re ensuring that your company’s name will come up when potential customers are searching for the products and services that you offer.
Google has a vast amount of users – over 2 billion monthly active Google Accounts, in fact. That’s a lot of potential customers! Not to mention, Google is the most popular search engine in the world.
People use Google to find what they’re looking for, so if you can make sure your ad is relevant to what they’re searching for, your advertisement will be more likely to drive traffic (and sales!) to your website. Making sure your advertisements are SEO-friendly will really make a difference in how many people see your advertisements.
As for Amazon, it’s the world’s largest online marketplace – and people love to shop there. In fact, many Americans say they would rather buy from Amazon than any other retailer. Using Amazon advertisements will make sure that your ads are being put in front of a huge sample of the population. If you’re selling products on Amazon, using their advertisement platform is a no-brainer.
Because Amazon is a marketplace, you can also use their advertising platform to advertise specific products that you sell on the site. This is different from Google, which focuses more on general searches.
So, if you’re looking to reach a large audience of potential customers, Google and Amazon Advertising are both great options.
How do I start advertising on Google and Amazon?
Now that you know the benefits of Google and Amazon Advertising, you’re probably wondering how to get started. Here’s a great checklist to follow as you dive in:
The first step is understanding how each platform works. Google Ads is a form of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, meaning you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Amazon Advertising, on the other hand, operates on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis, which uses financial metrics to measure the overall total cost of each ad click.
Second, research your audience. Creating a buyer persona will really help you with this step. What are they searching for on Google and Amazon? What are they buying versus what are they favoriting? What keywords do they use? You’ll want to make sure your ad is targeting these keywords so that your target audience will see it, and you want to make sure that your advertisement shows them that they shouldn’t wait to make the purchase!
Third, create a budget. Google and Amazon Advertising can be affordable, but you’ll want to make sure you have a budget in mind so that you don’t overspend. You’ll need to know how much you want to spend creating the ads as well as how much you can spend promoting the advertisements.
Next, it’s time to create your ad. Google and Amazon both have different requirements for ad creation, so make sure you’re familiar with their guidelines before you get started. You’ll want to consult with graphic designers, photographers, or videographers, depending on what type of media you plan to use. Google also requires that your ad is high-quality and meets its editorial guidelines.
Now, track your results. Once your ad is live, it’s important to track your results so that you can see how effective it is. Google and Amazon both have tools that allow you to do this. If something isn’t working, you’ll be able to see what it is and where you can make changes. You will be able to see what is working and what you need to do differently to turn views into purchases!
A few tips and tricks for using Google and Amazon Ads?
– Test, test, test! Google Ads allows you to create multiple versions of your ad so that you can see which one performs the best. Try different headlines, descriptions, images, and calls to action to see what works best for your product or service.
– Use negative keywords. Negative keywords are words or phrases that you don’t want your ad to show up for. For example, if you’re selling women’s shoes, you might want to add “men” as a negative keyword so that your ad doesn’t show up when someone searches for “men’s shoes.”
– Target your ads. Google Ads allows you to target your ads to specific demographics, locations, and interests. This ensures that your ad is being seen by people who are most likely going to be interested in what you’re selling.
– Bidding. With Amazon Advertising, you bid on keywords that you want your ad to show up for. The higher you bid, the more likely your ad is to be seen by potential customers.
– Start with automatic targeting. Amazon Advertising offers two types of targeting: automatic and manual. Automatic targeting is a good place to start because it allows Amazon’s algorithm to match your ad to relevant keywords and products.
– Use Amazon’s reporting tools. Amazon provides a lot of data about your ad campaigns, including how many people have seen your ad and what actions they took (such as clicking on your ad or adding a product to their cart). This data can be helpful in determining which ad campaigns are working and which need to be tweaked.
– Have one clear call to action. Your ad should have one clear purpose, such as “Buy now” or “Sign up for our newsletter.”
– Use strong visuals. Ads with strong visuals tend to perform better than those without.
– Keep it short and sweet. People have short attention spans, so make sure your ad is direct and to the point.
– Use enticing language. Your ad should use language that entices people to take action, such as “ limited time only” or “while supplies last.”
– Get help! If you’re truly feeling lost on how to get started using Google or Amazon Ads, you should reach out to companies like C&I Studios who have the expertise to help you get going on the right foot!
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to creating successful Google and Amazon Ads! Google and Amazon Advertising can be a great way to reach new customers and promote your product and services. By following these tips, you’ll be on your way to creating successful Google and Amazon ad campaigns!